Vikash group of institutions established an engineering institute of excellence in the year 2009 with the intention of providing quality professional training to the students in this region. It is run by a team of professionals with dedication, commitment, determination and transparency. The campus provides a unique learning ambience with dedicated faculty who help our students identify and sharpen their professional talent. Training obtained at Vikash Institute of Technology (Formerly Vikash College of Engineering for Women), Bargarh, will help them discover a turning point in their lives with boundless opportunities.
Vikash Institution of Technology is part of 'Vikash Knowledge Hub' an Integrated Educational Complex, one of its kind in the State. The campus is spread over 55 acres of land with beautiful landscaping and well-developed eco-friendly plantations. This self-contained, co-educational campus is scientifically planned, artistically designed and precisely constructed to meet the demand in grooming the global citizens.
As you enter this World of Knowledge, the first impression, which leaves a lasting impression, is that of space. 'Vast" seems to be a small word to describe it. This well spread educational campus is the dream project of the Vikash Group and boasts of ultra-modern, massive and high capital investment project that stands as a bench mark for others to emulate. The well laid out Integrated Educational Complex has an administration block, lecture halls, labs, central library, auditorium, communication centre, sports complex and ample space for many other enterprising plans waiting to unfold in the near future.
Vikash Institute of Technology (VIT), is a B-Tech co-ed college Approved by AICTE, New Delhi and Affiliated to BPUT, Odisha.
To a global institution par excellence in dynamic equilibrium with its social, ecological and economic environment, achieving very high standards education, research and technological service
To educate, train and make the young womanhood which has been mistakenly identified as the weaken section of the society highly capable, employable and competitive engineers, technologists, scientists, professionals and makers of the society.
Tour goal is to articulate the role of engineering education for women in the current millennium to establish reputation that will enable VIT to be a leader in shaping the future of engineering education. As such we have an obligation to address the full range of higher education, namely teaching and learning, research and service to community. Indeed these three elements must be totally integrated if we are to be effective in the pursuit of our mission and also...
- To produce high quality, professionally well prepared human resource in engineering and technology disciplines.
- To adapt in curriculum innovation commensurate to technology changes on regular basis
- To transform selected laboratories into world class test houses.
- To establish facilities for technology incubation and innovation management.
- To promote techno- entrepreneurship.
- To promote all round development of students & create a sense of social responsibility.
- To foster strong academic interactions and exchanges for the benefit of students and faculty.
- To materialize the vision, mission and the goals, we have the following primary objectives.
- Creating bright future for Women.
- Providing opportunities to women citizens to acquire engineering education at an affordable cost.
- Producing proficient, qualified and socially responsible engineering personnel among women.
- To graduate students who can communicate effectively work in a team and provide leadership.
- To serve as a sustained centre for imparting engineering education to the women after +2 on Vikash campus.
- To launch different programs to integrate education and engineering potentialities of students.
- To provide outreach to the Public & private sectors in the state and nation.
"It was easy to conceive the idea of Vikash. The real challenge was however in giving shape to the idea. The only way to judge our progress has veen, is and will continuee to be, the overwhelming response of students, parents and well-wishers. I am happy that we are doing our bit for the people of Odisha."
To a global institution par excellence in dynamic equilibrium with its social, ecological and economic environment, achieving very high standards education, research and technological service to all concerned.
Meet the people who Made it Possible.